10 Unbelievable Facts About Life In Bongi

Bongi is an area of Patigi LGA Kwara State, 8.2km away from Patigi town , people living in this area are all nupe speakers.

Welcome to my blog site today I will tell you 10 Unbelievable Facts About Life In bongi using myself as a life experience. Did you want to know more about Bongi despite the area is a village life is still good in it

My life in bongi and what I experience

I live in Bongi for more than 3 week consecutively and my way of doing things was proper if you were in my shoe you wouldn't have live there as how local they are . People's lives here has nothing to bother on the government parliative  as they work for themselves and put food on there table

Bongi has been in existence since before most of the develop area in kin nupe most especially those in niger state and kogi state . these people's here are famers traders and Hunter 

10 Unbelievable Facts About Life In Bongi

  • Farming

Farming in Bongi is as enjoying your everyday activities as you work and tired you reserve the remaining for the next day

  • Hunting

For over 200 years ago most of the ethnic groups had been hunting yet these people method of hunting is so amazing that you might also like to witness

  • Trading

There women's sales the farm goods which havested by their men's and there money from there

Way of marriage in Bongi religiously/traditionally

Marriage is said to be an act of ibadah which every Muslim has to fuffil if with not difficult condition that will leads one not to participate. Here in Bongi they undergo a lot of traditional process of marriage that most of their daughter are given to their closest relatives and for some reason they girls are given to lazy boys that actually has no interest in work

Conclusion

Today I talk about my life experience in Bongi hope you like the story drop comment below to count you as I post my upcoming article. Thanks for reading

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form